Welcome to Wise Communications Home-Study Programs
We have been training substance use disorder counselors and prevention professionals as an approved provider since 1995.
“We are here to help you help others.”
Our quality home-study courses are developed on a simple equation: Knowledge + Skills + Attitudes = Competent Professionals. The information in our home-studies is based upon the finest work done in the field by the National Institute of Drug Abuse, the Center for Substance Abuse Treatment, the Center for Substance Abuse Prevention, and other leading professionals in the field.
Knowledge is of no value except in the way it is used. We hope the knowledge gained and reviewed as a result of completing one or more of our home-studies enable you to use your God-given abilities in changing the lives of those trapped in addiction.
Join Our E-Mailing List!
You will be notified of new course offerings and upcoming webinars pertinent to you as an Addictions professional. We value your time and will not send more than one email a month, plus you can unsubscribe at any time.
- You complete the training when and where you want to, at your own pace.
- Quality publications are kept for your future reference and study.
- Writing out key information helps reinforce learning and retention.
The Wise Comm Process. . .
- Read through the material and answer questions on the accompanying worksheets. You will have a choice to complete the course(s) on paper or your computer.
- When done, return the worksheets, and a certificate of completion will be e-mailed within 1 to 2 business days of receiving your completed work.
- You will have one year from the date of purchase to return completed work for a certificate of completion.
(National Association of Alcohol and Drug Addiction Counselors), #90608
- Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board,
#50-17773, Read more…
- Oregon MHACBO,
(Mental Health & Addiction Certification Board of Oregon) accepted as NAADAC provider status, Read more…
- Texas Certification Board, #2053-20
- New York OASAS,
(Office of Addiction Services and Supports) #0324
- Alaska, accepted as NAADAC provider