AOD Screening, Assessment, Treatment Planning, and Treatment for Criminal Justice Clients – 24 Hours
This home-study course provides the current clinical evidence-based guidelines, tools, and resources necessary to help substance abuse counselors screen, assess, treatment plan, and treat clients involved with the criminal justice system.
Hours: 24 hours
- Screening and Assessment
- Triage and Placement in Treatment Services
- Substance Abuse Treatment Planning
- Major Treatment Issues and Approaches
- Adapting Offender Treatment for Specific Populations
- Treatment Issues in Pretrial and Diversion Settings
- Treatment Issues Specific to Jails and Prisons
- Treatment for Offenders Under Community Supervision
- Key Issues Related to Program Development
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.