Group Process and Therapy Review – 4 Hours
This course reviews issues related to group process and therapy, including: approaches to group therapy, overview of a group treatment model, stages of change and group therapy, leadership and group interventions, and the counselor as educator.
- Approaches to Group Therapy
- GDC Model
- Stages-of-Change and Group Therapy
- Leadership and Group Interventions
- Counselor as Educator: How do Adults Learn?
- Counselor as Educator: Learning Styles-Teaching Styles
- Counselor as Educator: Fine Tuning Your Teaching Skills
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.