Improving Cultural Competence – 15 Hours
This home-study assists professional care providers and administrators in understanding the role of culture in the delivery of substance abuse and mental health services. It discusses racial, ethnic, and cultural considerations and the core elements of cultural competence.
- Introduction to Cultural Competence
- Core Competencies for Counselors
- Culturally Responsive Evaluation and Treatment Planning
- Pursuing Organizational Cultural Competence
- Behavioral Health Treatment for Major Racial and Ethnic Groups
- Drug Cultures and the Culture of Recovery
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.