LCDC Package for Ohio – 110 Hours All Sections
The Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board (OCDPB) requires 180 hours of chemical dependency specific training in order to sit for the Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor (LCDC) exam. Utilizing the 70 training hours you obtained for the CDCA Pre and CDCA, this 110 Hour Package will complete the 180 hours needed. For your convenience, this package has also been put together and divided into manageable sections for completion and payment. Please call for this option.
OCDPB requires training in the following content areas:
Substance Use Disorder & Recovery Knowledge (24 hours)
- Enhancing Motivation for Change is Substance Abuse Treatment
Counseling Procedures and Strategies (30 hours)
- Cognitive-Behavioral Approach to Treating Addiction
Group Process and Techniques (18 hours)
- Substance Abuse Treatment: Group Therapy
Assessment and Diagnosis of Substance Use Disorder (24 hours)
- Screening, Assessment, and Diagnostic Issues in Detoxification, Co-Occurring Disorders, and Criminal Justice Populations
Family Dynamics (24 hours)
- Substance Abuse Treatment and Family Therapy
- A Healing Pathway for Families of Addicts*
Pharmacology (18 hours)
- Pharmacology of Drug Use Disorders*
- Medicine for Opioid Use Disorder
Relapse and Recovery Strategies (6 hours)
- The Beaten Path: Recovery Strategies
Treatment Planning (18 hours)
- Treatment Planning, Documentation & Service Coordination
Ethics (18 hours)
- Ethics for Addictions Professionals
* Book not available electronically
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.