Ohio Chemical Dependency Ethics – 6 Hours
The primary goal of this course is to help substance use disorder counselors understand and explore the Ohio Chemical Professionals Board Chemical Dependency Counselor Code of Ethics. Ethical principles of beneficence, autonomy, nonmaleficence, justice, and fidelity are explored, while reviewing ethical implications for boundaries, dual relationships, confidentiality, consultation, supervision and group leadership.
Hours: 6 hours
- Code of Ethics for Ohio Chemical Dependency Counselors
- Exploration of Code of Ethics with hypothetical scenarios
- Basic Ethical Issues
- Ethical Principles
- Ethical Implications
- Step by Step Model for Making Ethical Decisions
- Ethics and the Group Leader
- Ethical and Legal Issues in Supervision
- Ethical Considerations in Medication Assisted Treatment
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.