Performance Evaluation – 4 Hours
Designed for supervisors in substance use disorder (SUD) treatment and recovery settings, this course introduces clinical supervisors (and persons preparing to become supervisors) to the foundational knowledge and skills essential to evaluate, coach, and monitor performance.
- Roles and Definition of Clinical Supervision
- Clinical vs. Administrative Elements Clinical Supervision
- Effective Supervisory Alliance
- Strategies Supervisors Can Use to Improve Performance
- Performance Evaluation is an Essential Component of Clinical Supervision
- Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Collaborative Method for Facilitating Counselor Professional Development
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.