Substance Use Disorder Treatment for People with Co-Occurring Disorders – 28 Hours
This home-study provides information about new developments in the rapidly growing field of co-occurring substance use and mental disorders, and captures what is foundational in the treatment of people with co- occurring disorders. This course focuses on what the clinician needs to know and provides that information in an accessible manner.
- Definitions, Terms, and Classification Systems for CoOccurring Disorders
- Keys to Successful Programming
- Strategies for Working with Clients with CoOccurring Disorders
- Traditional Setting and Models
- Special Settings and Specific Populations
- A Brief Overview of Specific Mental Disorders and CrossCutting Issues
- SubstanceInduced Disorders
Course Ordering Instructions
Regular/free shipping is sent at book rate and takes approximately 5 to 7 days for delivery.
Orders placed after 3:00 p.m. will be shipped the following business day.
E-mail worksheets option
For your convenience, worksheets for this course are available electronically in Microsoft Word.*
*Please Note: When choosing the e-mail option, it will be sent to your e-mail address within the business day it is ordered because worksheets are personalized for security reasons, it is not an immediate download.
We DO NOT offer technical support.